Actual product photos

4:22 PM

April 9, 2010
Originally from:
laimehpits.livejournal.com



Printed top with tassles | Denim shorts | Sheer cover-up fashionstopshop.multiply.com | Black criss-cross wedges fashionstopshop.multiply.com | Vintage sling bag | Random accessories



I have my own humble online store that has two major categories - vintage shopping and Asian fashion pre-order. Of course, I need to patronize my own products so that I have a first hand experience of the items I resell. My latest acquisition is my pair of tie-up black suede wedges which I got from my Korean supplier. At first, I was very worried while waiting for the item because I wasn't sure how it would fit. When I got to try it on, I found it comfy. Plus, they make my feet pretty to look at. Haha.

The design comes in four colors. There's apricot, maroon-ish red and gray. I specifically chose the black one because I wanted to pair it with most of my outfits in any event or occasion.



Aside from the shoes (though I got it a long time ago), I also bought a sheer cover-up from my Asian pre-order supplier. It looked better than the picture right?! Hehe.



I've worn this tassle, printed top many times before but it's one of my faves so I'd like to wear it every time I have the chance. Hihi.





Reblogged from: laimehpits.livejournal.com

Photos by: JR Espejo
Please visit: http://fashionstopshop.multiply.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I appreciate anything you have to say. Thanks for dropping by. It means so much to me. Love, Melai

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images