Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.

4:32 AM


So I'm not keeping it quiet!

A shout of "Thanks!!" to all the people I'm in debt to say "thank you" to. Bazaar for all Seasons is finally over! I made a simple online card here for: my customers (profit is impossible without you!), friends, loved ones and supporters who made F-STOP's bazaar experience a success!

I've been away from blogging for the weekend and it was such a surprise to be welcomed by comments and e-mails from other bloggers out there who have left me words of positivity and encouragement regarding my previous post. It was weird but at the same time incredibly touching to know that people care (though the fact remains that we don't really know each other). Those comments have made me more attached not only to blogging, but most especially to my readers.

I remember this certain girl from the bazaar who approached me and told me that she's a fan and follower of my blog. I was completely in awe to hear that. Honestly, I don't really know how to react when people tell me they "read" my blog. I get happy and flattered but really embarrassed at the same time. Haha. Hindi ko alam kung bakit basta iniisip kung anu-ano bang pinagsusulat ko sa blog baka may mukhang ewan lang. Haha!

I'm not sure how I affect others through this blog but I hope [I affect] in such a positive way as other blogs have done to me. I have a lot in my mind right now but when blessings like these (no matter how little/big they are) come my way, it makes me realize (again and again) that I have so, so much to be thankful for. When I think about that, I'm even ashamed cuz I feel like I haven't shown a lot of gratitude or like I haven't thanked HIM enough for all His wonderful works in my life.

So I hope, you're not like me. Don't forget to always give your thanks and praises. Magpasalamat to the highest level (magdasal ka, now na!). ^__^



You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. What a heartwarming post :) You shouldn't be surprised when people say they read your blog, its great and you deserve it! I read your blog all the time! Keep it up x x x

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Glad your Bazaar went well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ elle and trixie: Thanks so much ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, melai! I'm so happy that you feel happy with your recent bazaar :) you're a great blogger, melai and I look up to you as well!:) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats poh!!
    and thanks for the freebies that you've included with my orders.
    everyone in school is loving it!

    <3

    http://just-point-and-shoot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gratitude and being thankful for all the good things in my life. I wish more people would focus on that positive feeling. Thanks for this great post!

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww congrats! and that's so sweet with what your "fan" said :P LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this post is so sweet! I won't be surprised if some girls recognized you. Your blog is an inspiration to everyone. Have a great week, Melai! :)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw congrats for your bazaar! it's must be full of fun and tired, rite? teehee! visit my blog and follow if you don't mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats for your bazaar! it's must be full of fun and tired, rite? teehee! visit my blog and also follow if you don't mind :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats dear ! this is such a nice post, its always good to show your appreciation !

    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.

    Talk soon,
    Cheri xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. props to you melai.
    you really deserve these kind words.
    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the way you editted those photos !!
    congratsss dear :) :)
    you totally deserved that !

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats. i like your photos. :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on the Bazaar love...you deserve it...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Melai! That "girl" you're referring to is me! :D :)) Hee!! Nice meeting u. Ur so fab! :)


    Kate
    http://kisskate.multiply.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate anything you have to say. Thanks for dropping by. It means so much to me. Love, Melai

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images