Drop by my shop tomorrow and on Saturday at the Bazaar for all Seasons!4:38 PM
I've been missing in action for the past couple of days because I've been busy with a few things:
- I took a photography job for a small-time gay beauty pageant. Haha.
- I just finished hosting for Yellow Cab's (wooh, big-time!) company Christmas party. Yey! ^__^
- I worked as my best friend's personal stylist for a grand event she's attending.
- I've been preparing for another photography project with my friend Ilsa.
- I've been really busy gathering stocks and preparing for the bazaar which will finally take place tomorrow and on Saturday!
I really wish I can blog as often as I could. Again, I'll try to do my best on that aspect. As of now, I would really appreciate it if you guys (from Metro Manila or Quezon City) will drop by the Bazaar for All Seasons Year 2 which will be held at UP Diliman Campus, Bahay ng Alumni on December 10 - 11 (tomorrow and on Saturday). The bazaar will only be from 10 AM - 7PM so please go early! Go to my shop F-STOP's booth!