Nail Art Picks

10:32 AM

Hello, long time no blog guys! If you only knew how much I'm dying to blog all my rotten backlogs for you but since I'm running out of excuses except that I was just really busy, I'll just stay positive and believe that I'll get to it sooner. But if you're following me on Twitter or Facebook, you'll know I'm very much alive since I'm pretty active there because it's a lot easier to schedule tweets and status messages than blog entries, haha. 

Anyway, last week I dropped by Nail It! to get my nails done and while I'm at it, I noticed some display samples of the salon's nail art designs.  Usually, whenever I take a trip to the nail salon, I opt to have my nails painted in plain solid colors to make it easier for me to put together outfits and match my accessories.


However since last year, the practice of placing decorative designs on fingernails have been a hit and have now become such an added statement to your personal style. On my part, I never really explored nail art for myself except for this one time when I got "bee nails". So I told myself, as much as possible, I'll go and get myself one!

Here are some snapshots of Nail It! nail art designs:

Click 'read more' for full entry

I asked if Nail It! can do other designs aside from the ones showcased in the salon and turns out, you can bring a photo of your peg and they will be more than willing to do it for you as long as their trained in-house artists can achieve it. 


It's never too late for me to be more adventurous when it comes to my nails so when I drop by Nail It! this week, I'll definitely get crazy and creative drawing inspiration from these nail art photos I found online.



If you're looking for nail art designs and tutorials, scour Pinterest or visit these websites that I highly recommend:

Excited to get nail art for your nails? If you can't do it yourself and would want to have it professionally done on a budget, try going to a Nail It! branch near you. Excited to make time so I could have mine done this week!

Disclosure: Nail It! is an official partner of http://styleandsoul.net. 


STYLE AND SOUL ON LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | 
LIKE STYLE AND SOUL FB PAGE
FOLLOW TUMBLR | FOLLOW TWITTER | FOLLOW PINTEREST
SHOP F-STOP | F-STOP ON FACEBOOK | F-STOP ON TUMBLR

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I want to have that Ombre Nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ombre and the studded nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Love the studded and tribal nails!!! ♥ Hope I could get to try this soon! :) Thanks for sharing this, Melai!

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate anything you have to say. Thanks for dropping by. It means so much to me. Love, Melai

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images