Soul Styling: Wear Mauve and Chic Habit

7:00 AM


I have a new mini segment in my blog called Soul Styling. I had a fun idea playing with the word "soul searching," haha, and it's dedicated to all the items generous brands have given me or pieces that I practically find interesting. Made this mini collage of the items that were sent to me by Chic Habit and Wear Mauve. Thank you so much! I'd love to wear these in my outfit posts. 

If you're looking for accessories to match or enhance your ensembles, check out these stores. You might find something that'll fit your style. :)

P.S. Watch out for an upcoming giveaway courtesy of Chic Habit (happening soon).


STYLE AND SOUL ON LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | LIKE STYLE AND SOUL FB PAGE
FOLLOW TUMBLR | FOLLOW TWITTER | SHOP F-STOP | F-STOP ON FACEBOOK | F-STOP ON TUMBLR

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Mowdel na mowdel ka diyan sa parisian photos mo ha! Kudos to all you local fashion bloggers here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice word play there, bet ko ang "Soul Styling"! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate anything you have to say. Thanks for dropping by. It means so much to me. Love, Melai

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images